- New and existing analysis
- Existing furnishings inventory
- Schematic design and programming
- Cost analysis per client budget*
- Furniture selection and specifications
- Interior finishes selection
- Systems (workstation) planning
- Custom window treatment
- Custom artwork
- Contract documentation and administration
- On-site project management
- Full purchasing, warehousing and installation capability
- Provide client with turn-key solution
*Client budget/cost control
Early establishment of realistic financial parameters is key to the success of all projects. Preliminary cost estimates, developed to reflect our clients’ preferences, are used as a guide to determine appropriate materials.
Financial parameters are determined by the scope of work and services to be provided. Our experience has proven that a ‘design fee’ based on either square footage or an hourly rate provides the most equitable approach for determining the cost of the services.
When ‘purchasing services’ are selected as part of the scope of work, ISC provides this service at a net cost plus an agent’s fee (negotiated per project). Product purchased direct from ISC is billed at 50% deposit before orders are processed with balances due upon shipment of product.
Finally, our ‘construction consultation’ (with Architects & General Contractors), is billed at an hourly rate. Additionally, any required site-visits, re-selection of materials and/or product installation will also be billed at an hourly rate.